Swedish Furniture Parts (SFP) was founded with a simple goal - provide high quality replacement IKEA parts. Like you, we've misplaced hardware belonging to IKEA furniture and looked high and low for a replacements. Since they were so difficult to find we set out to fix the problem ourselves!
Questions about your order? E-mail us at email@example.com.
If you're looking for a rare part or have general IKEA questions try our community forums http://ask.swedishfurnitureparts.com
Note: please do not use public forums for questions about orders.
- Where can I find individual replacement parts?
You can request individual replacement parts at IKEA's corporate website. You'll need your receipt number, article number, and hardware item numbers available.
Also, your neighborhood IKEA usually has part bins near the clearance section.
- Are you affiliated with IKEA?
- NO, we are in no way affiliated with IKEA corporation.
- Where do you ship?
We ship replacement parts to the USA, Canada, and the UK.
- USA orders ship via USPS priority with delivery time of 3 to 5 business days.
- International orders ship via USPS Priority.
- Return Policy
- We're happy to take returns if you find your original hardware. Just mail the full set of hardware back to our distribution center and we'll issue a refund. Note, there is a $5 restocking fee to reintegrate the parts into our warehouse.
- To initiate a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order # and reason for the return. We'll confirm, then you can mail the parts back to our warehouse:
- Swedish Furniture Parts
1582 GULF RD UNIT # 1383
POINT ROBERTS, WA 98281-9026